Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Latest!



At last, my latest page. It's based on a layout by Allison Davis that was featured in the April 2008 issue of Creating Keepsakes. I'm posting a picture of her layout as well. The patterned paper is K & Company. "Two" and "Children" are rub-ons from the Dollarama. "Beautiful" is the Emily font from Quickutz. The journaling strips was printed from Word using the Comic Sans font. The flower embellishments are also from the Dollarama. The picture of Hunter and Hope is from last year, if I recall correctly, we were on our way to a birthday party for Matthew (our friend's son). The journaling is from an e-mail from my Mom. The layout is a bit different for me, hardly using any patterened paper, just the strips at the bottom, but the journaling is what makes this page.


No comments: