Monday, December 15, 2008

Friendship Blooms




I thought I would take a break from posting Christmas cards. Actually, all my cards have been written and mailed. Check that off the list. But I still have lots to do in order to be ready for the 25th. The birthdays are done; the shopping is done; the baking is done; I'm working on the last calendar, and all the gifts still need to be wrapped. Thankfully Joe wrapped a few this evening. He forgot to use the Santa wrap (all Santa gifts are wrapped in Santa paper), but I'm trying to just let it go and be thankful for the help.

About the card...I created this using the "Friendship Blooms" stamp set from Stampin' Up. Cardstock and ribbon is Old Olive. The patterned paper is Deja Views. I really like how this turned out. I have to get more sentiments of this style.

No comments: