Monday, January 12, 2009

Fall-Winter 2008 Stampin' Up Catalogue - Lifts!




My projects lately are alternating between cards and scrapbook pages. I have finally started Hunter's school scrapbook and finished both his JK and SK pages. I like how they turned out and will share them once I figure out how to black out the kids in his class photo.

Yesterday I went through (again!) the Fall-Winter 2008 Stampin' Up Catalogue for more ideas. I set out on a mission to create all of the cards I liked in the catalogue. I was able to finish two of the cards. The first is a lift of a thank you card on page 16 and the second is a lift of birthday card on page 4. I really had to force myself to use the supplies/tools that I have. My wish list is so incredibly long it's ridiculous. And I'm sure it will get bigger once the new catalogue comes out.


No comments: