Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great Friend


I really like this stamp set. I wish there was a punch that matched the butterfly as it's a bit time consuming to cut out.

The new in colours are not my favourite, but I do like Rich Razzleberry.
I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock for this card. The idea for the swirls with the butterfly came from a card I saw at some point, but can't remember where. The layout was "cased" from a card by Andrea Walford. http://andreawalford.com/?p=2657.
Striped paper is from the Cottage Wall designer paper.
The swirls are from Priceless and are stamped in Old Olive. The small flowers are from Priceless and are stamped in Rich Razzleberry. The butterfly is stamped in Rich Razzleberry, cut out and adhered on top of stamped swirls.
The ribbon is Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
Thanks for looking.


No comments: