Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Dish

So I have come up with some titles for my daily dish.

Saturday - "Sketchy Saturday" will feature layouts made using a sketch.

Sunday - "Single Page Sunday" will feature single page layouts.

Monday - "Media Mondays" will feature a new website or blog that I discovered.

Tuesday - "Timeless Tuesdays" will feature some of my old scrapbook pages.

Wednesday - "Whatever Wednesday" will be whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday - "Twin Thursday" will feature double page layouts.

Friday - "Friday Greetings" will feature a greeting card.

So in keeping with this schedule I have created for myself, for Sketch Saturday I have this layout to share with you.






I made this layout using a Page Maps sketch featured in Project 12 by Scrapbook and Cards Today. You can see the sketch here.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: