Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Mind's Eye

My Mom and I went to Scrap Fest in Oshawa last year. It was the first time I attended a Scrap Fest event and it was amazing. It was a huge room filled with everything scrapbook related. I was in heaven! There was so many vendors selling everything your little scrapbook heart could desire. While there I found some beautiful paper from My Mind's Eye. I have been following their blog and website ever since. They have a newsletter which can be seen here. I was impressed with their newsletter. It has layouts with all the materials they used and instructions on how to make the layout. Their blog also has sketches for cards and layouts.

I have been thinking about my blog and would like to have each day designated to something specific. For example, one day I would share a current layout, another day an older layout I made, another day a card and maybe one day I would introduce you to a scrapbook website that I like to visit. I will put the wheels in motion soon. Just got to think of some catchy names (I'm not good at stuff like that).

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: