Friday, January 21, 2011

Calendars


For Christmas 2007 I made a scrapbook calendar for my Aunt. This year she asked if I could change one page for her, which I was happy to do. The page had a picture of her daughter and her now ex-boyfriend (the reason for the change).

She bought a new blank calendar and was hoping to take the pages from the old calendar and put it on the new calendar. I was having none of that and gladly offered to make a new one.

Well, January is almost over, and I have finally finished it. I thought I would share a page with you. I love how this page turned out. The picture is my Aunt and her granddaughter, Brianna. I used my Cricut for the photo mat and the swirls. The scallop edge at the bottom is punched circles and the flowers were handmade using a flower from Quickutz.

And now a layout from the first calendar. Not my best work, that's for sure. It's amazing how my style has evolved over the years.

No comments: