Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is just a simple card I created. The butterflies are a die from Stampin' Up. I love these butterflies and use them quite often both in card making and my scrapbook pages. The swirl is from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the sentiment is from Upsy Daisy. The patterned paper is from a Stampin' Up stack that was in one of their mini catalogues last year. This paper is actually one of my favourites from that stack (I have a thing for stripes). I hate using it, because once it's gone, there is no more left. I find it hard to part with my favourite scrapbook items!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Those are nice butterflies! Do you write anything inside or leave it blank?
Did I already tell you I'm glad you're posting again?! Miss you but it is nice seeing your creative side here.