Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Calendar


Here is another page from my Aunt's calendar. I forgot to mention the calendar is 8x8. I thought this size would be easy to work with, but I didn't take into consideration that a 4x6 photo would take up most of the page.

This page uses Bo Bunny paper. I really like their stuff. I made the flowers using a fan folding technique. The swirls I picked up at Walmart and "Family" is a rub-on I bought from the dollar store. The only problem was the rub-ons all stuck to the backing, so I wasn't able to use all of them. The picture is my daughter Hope and my cousin's daughter Olivia. It's a great picture of them. Overall it was an easy layout to make and I'm happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sweet picture! Hope is getting so big now! I'm always nervous about using the rub-ons but I really like the way yours turned out.