Saturday, January 29, 2011


You must be getting sick of seeing the pages from my calendar. I have to take some pictures of the Disney layouts I have been working on, so that I can share them with you. But in the interest of keeping my blog going, the calendar it is.

The pciture is my cousin and his son. My Aunt was happy about this page, since these two never take a good picture. The paper is all from Die Cuts With a View, the Citrus Stack. The chipboard embellishments are from Colorbok, which I purchased from Michaels.

Most of my scrapbook pages are scraplifted or created using a sketch. This one was scraplifted from an advertisement for Imaginisce. The advertisement is below. I wanted to make a banner as in this picture, but I kind of ran out of room. Thanks for looking!

No comments: